Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It Was Phine

Man, I had a blast at the Fine Line last night. It was kind of weird because we ended up being the last band on again. I don't know what the deal is...it's like we're being cosmically forced to headline...but whatever. I had a lot of fun and let loose and I want to thank our very kind fans for being so supportive--when you whoop it up out there, definintely know that it makes us play better.

I was also pleased that it went so smoothly because we haven't played all together in about two weeks so we played that show pretty cold and I think it when very well. (I hope you guys did too). It's also interesting to note that that show was "professionally recorded" so we might just be posting a couple live tracks--you know "Live at the Fineline" or something like that.

Well, either way, thanks again!

-TK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home