Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's A Hat Trick!

So I just wanted to say that at least for me, I've smacked into a new record: I broke three strings at our performance at the Fine Line. The first string broke on the second song, so I got my backup guitar. The second song I played with my second guitar, I broke another string!. So I switched back to my original guitar. And on the second to last song of the night, I broke another string, so I just finished the night out with four strings on my six. :) Happy times. Actually, it was a great expererience for me in the long run. If I can get through that, I can get through anything.

But still, I had a great time at the show. Thanks for coming all yous guys!

Also, check out our show on October 3rd at the Station-4 where we're opening up for Red Wanting Blue. On another note, we are working on a major update to our "official" website and Paul has some beautifully sweet T-shirts in the works. Also, keep your eyes open for the much-clamored for Ocean Over G-string.

Cheers!

-TK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home