Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Changes

What's up folks?

Some changes this way have come. I've moved out of my old townhome which was where we practiced, so we're currently on the lookout for a new practice space.

The CD is just about to be printed, so hopefully it should be in your hands sometime before August. Keep your fingers crossed.

We have a show coming up at Station-4 on August 10th. Be sure to check it out. Come and introduce yourselves after the show, too.

I also got a new job with a set schedule so that should eliminate a lot of conflicts and get me writing more material and practicing more. So I'd better have some sweet chops for the next show.

That's about it for now. I'll see ya guys.

-TK

P.S. Why do so many politicians suck so much? Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home