Thursday, May 26, 2005

Success!

I just got back from our show at Station-4 tonight. Man that was a blast. I really feel we did a pretty good job tonight. I hope you guys enjoyed it, too. Thank you for supporting us and coming out. It's actually really cool to start to see some familiar faces (other than our girlfriends--poor girls, they always have to be there). Such are the perils of living with musicans.

We didn't break any strings tonight which was very cool. That also meant I didn't have to play my crappy backup guitar (which is even better).

Tonight was also the debut of Jon's new Telecaster and my new Vox amp. I think they sound just beautiful.

Be sure to check the website in a couple days--we should have some pictures posted. Once again...thanks for coming out and supporting us.


Cheers.



-TK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home