Friday, December 01, 2006

Feeling Morbid

Have you ever thought about what kind of music will be played at your funeral? I have. Here's my working list.

The Story of an Artist – Daniel Johnston
Jed’s Other Poem – Grandaddy
Lonesome Tears – Beck
Tower of Learning – Rufus Wainwright
Grace Under Pressure – Elbow
Hard Time Killin’ Floor Blues – Skip James
Caught By the River – Doves
Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley
Lithium –Nirvana
Pedro the Lion – Eye on the Finish Line
How I Made My Millions – Radiohead
An Aeroplane Over the Sea – Neutral Milk Hotel
Amazing Grace – Played live by a Bagpipe Core

What does your tracklist look like?

1 Comments:

Blogger P. Robinson said...

not that I really plan on dying, but if a bunch of people were to get together to remember me, it'd be cool to have, like, track 7, I think, from "These Are The Vistas" playing in the background. Do you still have that disk? Also, these pages should probably get moved over to the new blogger site. Hasta love wiedersehen,
Paul

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home